2010 Sep 28 18:53

[vox] When libre means free and Open means you got duped!

[vox] When libre means free and Open means you got duped!

Libre Office, I say!
http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20017869-264.html?tag=nl.e703

I knew the Oracle aquisition was bad news, probably double bad, when compared to
the SCO lawsuits.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"

Professor Edsger Dijkstra
1972 Turing award recipient