2010 Sep 23 17:44

Re: [vox] LUGOD 10 years ago

I like the LERT news from the meeting minutes.
http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2000.09.18.php

"Mandrake fix-up (installed Debian instead). Donated $15.00 to LUGOD"

I wonder who did that? Mike Simons perhaps? Debian everywhere! Great
thing is that Debian is better than ever. I liked Mandrake. Here is some
news on Mandriva, since Mandrake had to change their name and I guess
merged. Mergers in the GNU/Linux world seem to be the sign of trouble.

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1733986/ex-mandriva-linux-staff-fork-distro

brian

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 03:44:09PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> LUGOD's been around a while.  Here are some photos from our
> September 2000 meeting :)
>
>   http://www.lugod.org/photos/2000.09.18/
>

> Enjoy!
>
> -bill!