January 6: Social gathering
2010 Sep 27 10:22

[vox] [fwd] Fwd: Few Passes to Joomla Day at eBay on Oct 1-3

Seen on BALUG.

----- Forwarded message from Rick Moen -----

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:17:47 -0700
From: Rick Moen
Subject: [BALUG-Talk] Fwd: Few Passes to Joomla Day at eBay on Oct 1-3

Passing along.  Anyone interested should inquire with Debi
<debi@kontentdesign.com>, not me.

---<begin>---

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:46:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Few Passes to Joomla Day at eBay on Oct 1-3

As the event coordinator for Joomla Day USA West 2010,
http://joomladaywest.com/ , I'd like to give your community a heads up
in case it is of interest. The event is Oct 1-3 and will be held at the
eBay Town Hall in San Jose.

We have the entire Joomla Production Team attending the event, and Aaron
Newton (Mootools) is one of our keynote speakers. If anyone is
interested from BALUG, I am offering a few complimentary conference
passes for the event!

They may contact me via email or Skype.
Cheers ~ debi
debi@kontentdesign.com