2010 Sep 10 12:41

[vox] Ewaste Recycling Donation

For those of you who live in homes you've probably seen the donation
flyers "Stick on the curb and we'll pick it up on date #".

New one to me, but today I got one for e-waste recycling. Same thing,
some random charity contracted with a pickup company, in this case
http://www.trivalleyrecycling.com/

So as I'm filling the boxes just thought others might be interested, and
also wanted to post a few things that might have good re-use homes
before being recycled.

If you see something you want let me know before tuesday:
Iomega Zip 100 parallel port drive w/ all cables.
3 varieties of ADSL modems (All more than 4 years old, one was SBC Yahoo
DSL)

I might post again later, if I come across anything else likely to be
useful.

Thanks,
Alex