2010 Sep 06 19:51

Re: [vox] Software Freedom Day

On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 02:27:08PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> It sounds like we can have the demo station island that
> day between 4pm (when another demo, probably involving food, ends)
> and 7pm.

I've created a Wiki page for us at the SFD site (very basic;
don't have time to do much more right now):

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2010/NorthAmerica/USA/CA/Sacramento/LUGOD#preview

and have registered and put our event on the map (right on top of the
Davis Food Co-Op outline in their OpenStreetMap viewer ;) )

Awaiting a confirmation email from them.  It's too late to ask for goodies
(you need to do that before August), but we have a big stack of Ubuntu 10.04
discs from Grant Bowman (thanks!).