2010 Sep 03 14:27

Re: [vox] Library moving back & re-opening in December

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 12:30:15PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I'm not actually finding the info on the Library pages
> ( http://www.yolocounty.org/Index.aspx?page=1722 )
> but it sounds like it's scheduled to re-open in early
> December.

The rumors are true. :)  Apparently, the Davis branch will
have its grand re-opening at 14th Street on Sunday, December 12th.
(Hey, LUGOD folks should go there to help celebrate!)

The Blanchard Room (where we met in the past -- and which will be
about 240sqft larger and have its own ceiling-mounted video
projector!) will be available for public use in January, in time for
our anniversary meeting!

Their reservation system will be electronic (online), however, they
won't be accepting reservations until after the re-opening in December
-- so no 3-month lead time for the January meeting, which is a little
scary.