2010 Aug 31 23:50

[vox] LUGOD's Post Office Box Renewed

All,

On 8/21/2010, LUGOD's Post Office Box, PO 2082, was renewed for the
time period from 9/1/2010 - 8/31/2011, at a cost of $60.00.
It is necessary for LUGOD to maintain this mailing address for
official communications with the IRS, etc.

This brings our checking balance to $1,123.65.
The website has been updated.

Thank you.

Thank You,
Greg FitzGerald