2010 Aug 28 21:44

[vox] [fwd] CETPA DataBus issue on open source in education

Seen on NBLUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Jordan Erickson -----

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:28:27 -0700
From: Jordan Erickson
Subject: [NBLUG/talk] CETPA DataBus issue on open source in education

Hey all,

I just wanted to shoot you all a link to the latest issue of CETPA
(California Educational Technology Professionals Association) DataBus
magazine, which is their quarterly magazine. This issue focuses on OSS
in education. I was lucky enough to have an article I submitted
included, entitled "The Greatest Success of Open Source is its
Philosophy". You can check it out here:

http://www.cetpa-k12.org/pub/db_iss/28

It's nice to see education, even in the midst of its budget crisis,
making moves to better itself outside of the dependence it has on grants
and funding.

Cheers,
Jordan

----- End forwarded message -----