2010 Aug 20 00:01

[vox] [fwd] August Meeting [SacLUG, tonight Thur Aug 19!]

FYI:

http://www.saclug.org/

----- Forwarded message from linus -----

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:54:05 -0700
From: <linus>
Subject: Re: [Lug-nuts] August Meeting

Have a door prize of a perfect for linux low wattage embedded server
1.5Ghz Via VB series mini-itx single board computer along with a
gigabyte of ram, brand new, tested only once.

But wait, there's more!
Includes a suitable for it slightly used 12v power supply I can't
quite remember the exact wattage of. Hacker's delight!

http://www.logicsupply.com/products/vb7001g

If nothing else pops up I can demo liferay portal or control tier's
latest or maybe how to build one with the other.

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:17:03 -0700 Gary McGlinn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Our August meeting is this Thursday from 7-9 at the Silver Skillet
> (see web page for directions).
>
> I haven't been able to confirm our speaker, so it looks like it will
> be an open agenda.
>
> -Gary

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer