2010 Aug 16 14:32

Re: [vox] hosting and e commerce

HL> They have competent support and we have had no issues with uptime,
HL> service, etc.

I've used them too and I think they have a great service.  My only
complaint is that sometimes (usually in peak times) your site can be
annoyingly slow to interact with.  Seems to come in spurts (probably as
they get near capacity and then add more hardware)
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/