2010 Aug 18 08:16

Re: [vox] hosting and e commerce

Consider Hurricane Electric. When they advertised in "Linux Journal" I
rented
space on one of their computers for $25 per month. (That was in 1999.)
They now have a $10 per month option. See http://he.net/web_hosting.html
.

About 3 years ago they enticed me to move my account to a newer
computer. The
process was seamless, and a dedicated support staffer made sure
everything
worked.

Dreamhost, the prior suggestion, looks good, also. Let us know what you
decide.

<snip>