2010 Aug 16 09:27

[vox] [Free] Large collection of software & documentation

[vox] [Free] Large collection of software & documentation

LUGOD was contacted by a building owner who discovered
a collection of books left by a tenant, which they wanted
to donate to our Lending Library.   Unfortunately, the
library is defunct, but I offered to pass along the
info to the membership, via this list.

My understanding is this is an "all or nothing" offer
(no picking through it).  It will soon be dumped, if
noone takes it off their hands.

  The shelving (about 6' high by 12' long) contains a collection of
  Linux, Solaris (SPARC & i86), and MS-Windows operating systems and
  application software plus a large assembly of hardware documentation
  for Sun and Intel (PC) hardware.

If you're interested in taking this entire collection,
please contact me off-list and I'll put you in touch.

Thanks!

Sent from my computer