2010 Aug 02 22:32

[vox] [fwd] [NBLUG/talk] Q/A with RMS

Seen on NBLUG's list.  I honestly don't have time to go look right
now, but thought I'd share it.  Enjoy!

(For the uninitiated, RMS = Richard Stallman, founder of the GNU
project and Free Software Foundation, creator of Emacs, GCC, GDB, etc.)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Troy Arnold -----

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:50:27 -0700
From: Troy Arnold
Subject: [NBLUG/talk] Q/A with RMS
To: talk@nblug.org

Dunno how many of you frequent Reddit, but there's a forum where people
volunteer to answer questions that the community throws at them.  Someone
persuaded RMS to respond to a handful of the top questions (as voted on by
the community).  Here are his responses:

http://blog.reddit.com/2010/07/rms-ama.html

It's the most interesting read I've had in sometime and leaves me with even
more respect for the guy.

Not enough to use Emacs though ;-)

-t

----- End forwarded message -----