2010 Jul 30 08:19

Re: [vox] very cool web site

This is very cool!  I am surprised I hadn't heard about it before.  It
is not a "search engine".  The company (Wolfram, creator of Mathematica,
a very good computer algebra software) calls it a "computational
knowledge engine".  Based on the user input, apparently it searches for
information (perhaps already in the company's database) and then
performs computations on that information.

If you don't need to compute anything about what you are looking for,
yes, use Google.

Jonathan