2010 Jul 30 08:19

Re: [vox] very cool web site

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 11:32:30AM -0700, jimbo wrote:

> This is truly amazing and worth the time to see the intro all the way thru.

> http://www.wolframalpha.com/screencast/introducingwolframalpha.html

I didn't watch the video, but I did try the search engine, with useless
but certainly humorous results.

I plugged in my name, "Norm Matloff," and got, "Assuming 'Norm" is a
probability distribution," which it expanded to "normal distribution."

I then plugged in "Matloff," and got back "Interpreting 'Matloff'
as 'meatloaf.'"

:-)

I'm sticking with Google. :-)

Norm