2010 Jul 20 09:34

[vox] [fwd] Southeast open source software conference [March 2011,Columbia, South Carolina]

FYI!

----- Forwarded message from Todd Lewis -----

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:01:21 -0400
From: Todd Lewis <toddl151@gmail.com>
Subject: Southeast open source software conference - you're invited & save the date!
To: bill@newbreedsoftware.com

   Hi Bill!  This is Todd Lewis with the Palmetto Open Source Software
   Conference (POSSCON) in Columbia, SC.  I hope this finds you well.
   I'm writing to invite you to the 2011 conference, which is scheduled for
   March 23-25, and ask that you save the date.  I know you weren't able to
   attend in 2010, but we'd love to have you next year.  We had more than 350
   people attend from 14 states this year and we're expecting more than 500
   in 2011.  We also had quite a few people from the education field and a
   stand-alone track dedicated just to this topic.  Representatives from more
   than 20 colleges, universities, and school districts were there.
   If you're interested, go to the conference website at www.posscon.org and
   click on the Save-the-date tab in the upper right hand corner.
   We do hope to see you in Columbia next March.
   Take care,
   Todd
   Chair, POSSCON
   www.posscon.org