2010 Jul 12 14:15

[vox] Doing Ignite! presentation at OSCON

[vox] Doing Ignite! presentation at OSCON

I am doing an Ignite! presentation at OSCON!

Ignite is a 5 minute presentation of 20 slides with each advanced
automaticaly every 15 seconds. I will be discussing my Master's project,
"Using Genetic Algorithms for Network Intrusion Detection and Integration
into nProbe."

If anyone is going to OSCON, I hope to see you there.
http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/schedule/detail/14332

This will certainly be a challenge of conciseness and abstraction!

 7:00pm  Tuesday, 07/20/2010
  Event
  Location: Portland Ballroom

brian