2010 Jul 06 20:22

[vox] LUGOD social gathering next Tuesday, July 6th

[vox] LUGOD social gathering next Tuesday, July 6th

The Linux Users' Group of Davis will be hosting a social
gathering next Tuesday, July 6th, at 7pm at Crepeville
restaurant in downtown Davis:

  Crepeville
  330 3rd Street
  Davis, CA 95616

Note that they take cash and check only, though there's an ATM
in the back.  Crepeville provides free WiFi Internet access.

http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Enjoy!