2010 Jun 22 09:25

[vox] Davis gets $350K open source grant

[vox] Davis gets $350K open source grant

Here's an article announcing the Davis community is getting a $350K
grant to propagate http://daviswiki.org to other communities. It says,
"...the grant will be used to create specialized, open source software
and help communities develop, launch and sustain their own local
wikis..."

Here's the link: http://www.govtech.com/gt/articles/765441