2010 Jun 22 23:25

[vox] Thanks for everyone who attended my NetGA talk

[vox] Thanks for everyone who attended my NetGA talk

Thank you to everyone who attended my NetGA talk. I know I saw a few
yawns, so I hope I didn't put too many to sleep. You can check out more
at my NetGA page.

http://www.brie.com/brian/netga/

I haven't put up any patches for the integration into nProbe yet, but
should do so soon. I also need to figure out how to make my git
repository available. Anyone know how to configure git so that it can be
cloned from my server by anyone?

brian
--
Brian Lavender