2010 Jun 21 14:25

[vox] long term backups

I have a client using Sony AIT drives. The cartridges hold 50GB and have
worked well. It seems that Sony has discontinued support for AIT. What
is a good alternative? I need media that last at least 7 years and that
can work reliably with nightly backups. I have been using BackupEdge by
Microlite. It's a commercial product.

brian
--
Brian Lavender