2010 Jun 17 14:09

Re: [vox] OStatic on Dell & Linux

Interesting Article. I am pretty happy with the Vostro V13. I guess in
retrospect, the Adamo (almost the same machine but only comes with
Windows) has a 40 WHr battery and a solid state drive, and a beefier
CPU. But, the Adamo still probably comes in cheaper than the Mac.

I believe that we have come to the year every year that is the year of
the Linux desktop.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:49:15AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> I thought Brian, at least, would enjoy this :)
>
>   Dell Does Linux, Yesterday and Today
>   by Sam Dean, June 17, 2010, OStatic
>   http://ostatic.com/blog/dell-does-linux-yesterday-and-today
>
>     "As time flies by, even though Linux isn't a raging phenomenon on the
>     desktop, it is nevertheless interesting to watch Dell's unflinching
>     support for it."
>

> --
> -bill!
> Sent from my computer