2010 Jun 14 16:52

Re: [vox] Fwd: Possible Presentation Topic

John wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few years back ( actually more than a few ;-) ) we gave a presentation
> on Linux and using OpenGL to create cockpit displays for FlightGear.
>
> wondering if there might be some interest in a follow-up to discuss the
> use of real-time Linux and multi-core machines to build an actual full
> scale 737NG cockpit simulator.  A system was delivered to NASA/Ames in
> 2008.

That'd be awesome, thanks for the offer, John!
At this point, we're booked through January 2011, but are open
February and beyond.

However, at the moment, we also have a number of "to be scheduled"
topics/speakers, so I'd like to give them a chance to respond, too.

In any case, feel free to email me off-list to tell me what
dates will and won't work.  (We meet on the third Monday of each month,
so just run "cal 2011" ;)  )

Thanks!