2010 Jun 14 16:49

[vox] Fwd: Possible Presentation Topic

John posted from a non-subscribed address.

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:11:14 -0700
From: vox-bounces@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Auto-discard notification
To: vox-owner@lists.lugod.org

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:41:39 -0700
From: John Wojnaroski <castle@mminternet.com>
Subject: Possible Presentation Topic
To: vox@lists.lugod.org

Hi,

A few years back ( actually more than a few ;-) ) we gave a presentation
on Linux and using OpenGL to create cockpit displays for FlightGear.

wondering if there might be some interest in a follow-up to discuss the
use of real-time Linux and multi-core machines to build an actual full
scale 737NG cockpit simulator.  A system was delivered to NASA/Ames in
2008.

John W.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer