2010 Jun 11 16:49

[vox] [fwd] adverse trial court ruling against SCO

I admit I haven't looked at the links yet, but I trust Christian knows
what he's talking about ;)  Seen on SF-LUG's list:

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Christian Einfeldt -----

Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:53:58 -0700
From: Christian Einfeldt
Subject: [sf-lug] adverse trial court ruling against SCO

   Microsoft's proxy in its battle against Linux, SCO, receives an adverse
   ruling in the federal trial court:
   http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06/11/sco_novell/
   For a quick and dirty summary of the end phase of the case, go to SCO's
   wikipedia page:
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCO_Group#2010
   Microsoft and the Linux community have no common ground.  To the extent
   that Microsoft wins, we lose.  To the extent that we win, Microsoft loses.
    That axiom might not always be true into the future, but it is true
   today.  Today, Microsoft lost.  Today, we won a small battle.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer