January 6: Social gathering
2010 Jun 10 16:53

[vox] [fwd] SF-LUG meeting this Sunday [June 6]

For more: http://www.sf-lug.org/

----- Forwarded message from Bobbie Sellers -----

Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 07:37:35 -0700
From: Bobbie Sellers
Subject: [sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting this Sunday

    SF-LUG has a regularly scheduled meeting this Sunday
June 6 at Cafe Enchante, 26th Avenue & Geary Boulevard
from 11 AM to 1 PM nominally.

    This meeting is live and in person and unless someone
comes up with a project will not be video recorded or
available at any point on line. :-)

    Hope you all can make it.

    later
    Bobbie Sellers