January 6: Social gathering
2010 Jun 04 11:49

Re: [vox] [fwd] Google phasing out Microsoft products...

Re: [vox] [fwd] Google phasing out Microsoft products...

This doesn't surprise me much.  Google already has an internally used
Ubuntu distribution called Goobuntu.  Perhaps that will be the
dominant operating system instead of Windows.

I find it unlikely that Chrome OS will be used as a full replacement
of Windows.  It's designed for netbooks, not for servers or office
desktops.  But I'm sure the browser itself has already replaced
Internet Explorer :)

-Ryan