2010 Jun 03 16:51

Re: [vox] Interest in NSLU2 Linux talk?

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in it, so if you want to screen the video, I think that'd be a great replacement.

Mike

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 6:17 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 04:11:11PM -0700, Michael Wenk wrote:
>    I actually never have played directly with OpenWRT, but I have used
>    DD:WRT.  I run debian on my slug.  I'm thinking of going to a sheevaplug,
>    mainly cuz the sp looks like it would perform better than the slug.
>    I do like my slug, but its 3 years old and I wonder how long it will
>    last.
>    Mike

So, wondering, should we just cancel the NSLU2 talk?  Did you, or anyone
else, have something they'd like to present instead?

I think it might be fun to screen "Patent Absurdity" (see other thread),
so that could definitely take the August slot...

Thx in advance & have a good Memorial Day weekend, everyone!

Michael Wenk
mjwenk@ucdavis.edu