2010 Jun 01 16:58

[vox] [fwd] Novel Linux Day in Santa Clara [June 10th]

Seen on NBLUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from James Elliot <James.Elliot@novell.com> -----

Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:49:25 -0600
From: "James Elliot" <James.Elliot@novell.com>
Subject: [NBLUG/talk] Novel Linux Day in Santa Clara
To: <talk@nblug.org>
	etc." <talk@nblug.org>

Hello everyone,

I would like to personally extend an invitation to the entire NBLUG user group for Novell's
Linux Day event in Santa Clara, on June 10th.

Join technical experts from Novell for demonstrations and interactive discussions.
This is a great chance to improve your Linux knowledge, and meet/talk with others
with a passion for Linux!

Learn more about:

- The newest release of SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP1
- SUSE Studio; fast and easy core image building
- SUSE Appliance Toolkit
- SUSE Mono extension for developing and running .NET applications on Linux
- Virtualization and cloud computing with Linux
- High availability, realtime, and mission critical computing with Linux
- Migrating from Solaris on SPARC, and UNIX to Linux on Intel Architecture