2010 Jun 01 16:55

Re: [vox] Fwd: Re: [Lug-nuts] Document Control System

dropbox may be an option: https://www.dropbox.com/

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

Carl replied to this on SacLUG's list, but also to LUGOD's list,
but is not subscribed.  So passing it along...

Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 09:17:39 -0700
From: vox-bounces@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Auto-discard notification
To: vox-owner@lists.lugod.org

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:10:29 -0700
From: Carl Baughman
Subject: Re: [Lug-nuts] Document Control System

  It's not a very techical solution but Google Documents has those features,
  also some documents can be worked on at the same time. If you look at the
  google apps accounts can be set up for each person at the business and the
  admin can control who has access to what documents sec. You can buy more
  space if needed and there are some new tools available to Google apps
  accounts all the time.

  Good luck

  Carl-

  On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Darth Borehd <darth.borehd@gmail.com>