2010 May 29 01:23

[vox] Semi-OT: Article on porting "Battle for Wesnoth" toiPhone/iPad

[vox] Semi-OT: Article on porting "Battle for Wesnoth" toiPhone/iPad

I haven't played it in a few years, but for a short while I played
Wesnoth fairly regularly (with my wife, usually).  I just happened
upon a short article that interviews a fellow who ported the game
to iPhone/iPad:

  http://www.gamepro.com/article/features/215250/the-wesnothian-ambassador-to-the-app-store/

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer