January 6: Social gathering
2010 May 28 18:17

[vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] starter image for T-shirt design contest

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Ian Kluft <ikluft@thunder.sbay.org> -----

Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 17:57:15 -0700
From: Ian Kluft <ikluft@thunder.sbay.org>
Subject: [LinuxPicnic] starter image for T-shirt design contest
To: Linux Picnic <linuxpicnic@linuxpicnic.org>

I posted a starter image for the T-shirt design contest at
   http://www.linuxpicnic.org/twiki/bin/view/Picnix19/TeeShirtDesigns

So if you think you can do better than that (and I'm sure many can) then
consider the challenge made.  Get to it.  If no one does better than that
according to upcoming judging or voting, then that's what we'll use.

Bernhard Hailer will organize the contest.  Let him know if you want to
volunteer to help.  I'll help him post more info and the rules.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer