2010 May 28 18:04

[vox] [fwd] Fedora 13 release party Sunday in Walnut Creek [May30th]

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Larry Cafiero -----

Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:39:37 -0700
From: Larry Cafiero
Subject: [sf-lug] Fedora 13 release party Sunday in Walnut Creek

   Hi, all --

   Mark Terranova and Chris Whitehorn are hosting a Fedora 13 release party
   in Walnut Creek on Sunday, May 30, from 3 to 7 p.m. at Saxby's, 1632 N.
   Main Street.

   If you can't make it across the bridge to Noisebridge on Sunday -- or for
   those who want to head over to Walnut Creek after attending the
   Noisebridge event -- there will be a presentation by Karsten Wade, media,
   swag, etc.

   For more information, visit
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F13_Bay_Area

   Larry Cafiero