2010 May 04 16:01

[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering,tonight (May 4th) at 7pm

[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering,tonight (May 4th) at 7pm

Join other Linux and open source afficionados for
a social gathering, tonight in Davis!

  Crepeville
  330 3rd Street
  Davis, CA 95616
  (corner of 3rd and B streets)

  Tuesday, May 4th
  7:00pm - whenever

For more, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Note that Crepeville only takes cash and check,
but has an ATM in the back.  Order first, get your
number, and seat yourself.  I'll try to be there by 7pm
with a big LUGOD watertower/Tux penguin sign.

Free WiFi internet access is available, so feel free
to bring a laptop or other wireless-enabled devices.

May the Fourth be with you,