2010 Apr 29 21:28

Re: [vox] Luke Peterson will talk about PyDy (open source dynamicssoftware) tomorrow in Bainer 1062 @ 4:10 pm

I think Luke will post the talk online next week sometime, in the meantime here is an older presentation on the software: http://www.archive.org/details/ucb_py4science_2009_09_30_Luke_Peterson

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> wrote:
Ugh, I would have liked to go.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 02:11:25PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> This got held-up by mailman (too many recipients), and sicne
> it looks like Jason tried to post it last night (Wed), I'm
> assumign the PyDy talk is _today_, Thur Apr 29, at 4:10pm. Enjoy!
>
> (And Bainer is a building on the UC Davis campus)
>
> -bill!
>
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:13:32PM -0700, Jason Moore wrote:
> >    Hi,
> >
> >    Dale (Luke) Peterson will be giving a talk on PyDy, an open source
> >    software package for multi-body dynamics, tomorrow in Bainer 1062 @
> >    4:10pm.
> <snip>

Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
- Seam Overview

http://mae.ucdavis.edu/~biosport/jkm/
Sports Biomechanics Lab, UC Davis (http://biosport.ucdavis.edu)
Davis Bike Collective Minister, Davis, CA (http://www.davisbikecollective.org)