2010 Apr 28 16:35

Re: [vox] Interest in NSLU2 Linux talk?

I would rather hear about OpenWRT myself.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 01:25:08PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Michael Wenk just wrote me regarding his Linux-on-NSLU2 talk that's
> scheduled for this August:
>
>    I was wondering if this talk is still relevant?  I was just googling
>    around to see if I can get a spare NSLU2 to mess around with and the units
>    are becoming difficult to find...  If so I'm happy to do it, I just don't
>    want to bore people ;)
>
> Anyone have some feedback?  Thanks!
>
> --
> -bill!
> Sent from my computer

Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
- Seam Overview