2010 Apr 05 19:27

[vox] [fwd] BALUG 2010-05-18: Sam Bowne: Attacking Web users andservers?with SSLstrip and SlowLoris [San Francisco]

Sam Bowne (speaking at SVLUG in June) is also speaking at BALUG in SF in May.
(Note that there's also a BALUG meeting on April 20th: Sameer Verma on OLPC.)

Also added to our calendar.

Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Michael Paoli -----

Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 20:57:26 -0700
From: "Michael Paoli"
Subject: Fwd: @BALUG 2010-05-18: Sam Bowne: Attacking Web users and
	servers	with SSLstrip and SlowLoris

Just confirmed earlier today:

For 2010-05-18 BALUG meeting:
Sam Bowne: Attacking Web users and servers with SSLstrip and SlowLoris

... anyway, just finished adding that update on the main BALUG web
site.  For more details, have a peek under:
http://www.balug.org/#Meetings-upcoming

Details will also be included in upcoming BALUG announcements[1].

As announced[1] earlier, we also have:
2010-04-20 Sameer Verma on: One Laptop per Child (OLPC) Project: Plan,
Updates, Direction, Participation.[2]

references/footnotes:
http://www.balug.org/
2. http://www.balug.org/#Meetings-upcoming