2010 Mar 04 15:58

Re: [vox] [fwd] SVLUG Mar. 3rd meeting: "Linux, Android,and Open Source in the Mobile Environment" [Mtn View]

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 12:16:20PM -0800, Darth Borehd wrote:
>    I won't be able to be there, but I'd be interested in seeing it.  Will the
>    video of the presentation be available online?

No idea of SVLUG video records their meetings these days.  PenLUG did at
one point (not sure if they still do).  I believe Rick is on this list,
so perhaps he can answer.  (Otherwise, I suggest contacting the SVLUG
folks directly :) )

I made a video of the presentation of this same topic/speaker at PenLUG last week. Basically, whenever I attend, I bring my video camera, but I only go about 40% of the time.  I don't think anyone else has been doing it when I am not there.