2010 Mar 01 14:31

Re: [vox] things that really suck about C!

Re: [vox] things that really suck about C!

Hello,

Why would a platform independent assembly language not be popular?

Also, C is pretty much gone now, replaced by type-safe C, which is
really C++ abstaining the use of it's features.

15 years ago, a professor pointed out that a C compilar was not for
sale at that point.  One could only buy C++ compilers.

Regards,
Michael Cheselka
650-488-4820