2010 Feb 28 22:33

Re: [vox] things that really suck about C!

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 09:22:28PM -0800, Kevin Schultz wrote:
>    Hi Brian,
>    Wishing you all the best on your path! :)
>    Not sure this helps or makes it more obscure. :X

More info is always useful. My next step is to get a subroutine to
generate a random individual for my genetic algorithm. I will probably
revisit it soon. Now that things work in that path of building an array
of unique values for each available field and putting it into an array,
I will step forward.

libglib-2.0 also offers a g_ptr_array which I could use. Not to mention
that I sometimes take blind approaches at doing things only to later go
back and analyze them. Appreciate the input. ;-)

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"About 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't
pay for the software. Someday they will, though. As long as they are going
to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and
then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade."

-- Bill Gates (Microsoft) 1998