2010 Feb 26 13:52

[vox] [fwd] openMolar

Seen on SF-LUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Sameer Verma <sverma@sfsu.edu> -----

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 04:33:53 +0000
From: Sameer Verma <sverma@sfsu.edu>
Subject: [sf-lug] openMolar
To: sf-lug <sf-lug@linuxmafia.com>

This came in from one of my students who was at Scale.

---

A dentist from Scotland got frustrated with his proprietary practice
management software, goes to last year's open source healthcare
software track at SCALE, gets advice on open source development tools
etc.
and goes from zero to one-man IT shop -

https://launchpad.net/openmolar

His presentation at SCALE was the surprise hit this year. (Just loved
the logo: http://home.btconnect.com/academy-dental//openmolar/images/newlogo.png
nothing like a little style, to go with your chutzpah.)

-Lorie
--------

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer