2010 Feb 22 18:16

[vox] Anyone interested in AWS credits?

Jinesh, our guest speaker from this month, asked me:

  Will it be possible to send out an email to your user group to see if
  anybody would like $25 AWS credits to get started? I completely
  forgot about it when I presented to your group. You can manage the
  list and tell me the number of people interested. I will send you the
  codes in an excel sheet and you can send out codes to them. let me
  know if that works.

Can I get a headcount?  Thanks!

Sent from my computer