2010 Feb 16 18:31

[vox] Speaking of Nokia...

After last night's Nokia N900 demo, I see this at Slashdot:

  Nokia, Intel Merge Maemo, Moblin Into MeeGo
  http://linux.slashdot.org/story/10/02/15/1323200/Nokia-Intel-Merge-Maemo-Moblin-Into-MeeGo

    "Intel and Nokia just announced a new project called MeeGo. MeeGo
    is supposed to be the result of merging Maemo and Moblin, bringing
    together the best pieces of those (already quite similar
    platforms). Interestingly this means that Intel will be sponsoring a
    mobile Linux distro which will run on ARM."

Enjoy,

Sent from my computer