January 6: Social gathering
2010 Feb 23 16:37

Re: [vox] [fwd] Curious if LUGOD is going to try and see if Googlewill choose Davis for Experimental Fiber Network

Re: [vox] [fwd] Curious if LUGOD is going to try and see if Googlewill choose Davis for Experimental Fiber Network

There is a Davis Wiki page about this:

http://daviswiki.org/Bring_Gigabit_Ethernet_To_Davis

Gilbert