2010 Feb 13 18:11

Re: [vox] [fwd] Curious if LUGOD is going to try and see ifGoogle will choose Davis for Experimental Fiber Network

Re: [vox] [fwd] Curious if LUGOD is going to try and see ifGoogle will choose Davis for Experimental Fiber Network

Has there been and environmental/toad impact study?

P.S. please-oh-please-oh-please-oh-please...

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 10:46:31AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message from Riot Against All Authority -----
>
> Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:54:52 -0800
> From: "Riot Against All Authority"
> Subject: Curious if LUGOD is going to try and see if Google will choose Davis
>  for Experimental Fiber Network
> To: root@lugod.org
>
> Hi,
>
> I was just curious if LUGOD has any plans to champion for Google to
> choose Davis as one of its experimental communities to install "1
> gigabit per second, fiber-to-the-home connections."

[snip]