2010 Feb 10 20:24

Re: [vox] Question about OSS downloads for a fee

Re: [vox] Question about OSS downloads for a fee

Tony is *mostly* right (IANAL either, but this is a realm I have some
familiarity with)

DMCA is your first real legal avenue.  From there, you should consult an
actual attorney.

joseph arruda
http://zeruch.net