January 6: Social gathering
2010 Feb 03 11:35

[vox] [fwd] EFF's 20th Birthday Party with Adam Savage and Friends!

The Electronic Frontier Foundation turns 20, and is having a party in SF
next week:

----- Forwarded message from Electronic Frontier Foundation -----

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:00:08 -0600 (CST)
From: Electronic Frontier Foundation
Subject: EFF's 20th Birthday Party with Adam Savage and Friends!
To: bill@newbreedsoftware.com

Join the celebration of EFF's 20th year defending your digital rights!
Our birthday fundraiser on February 10th will be hosted by beloved TV
geek Adam Savage at the DNA Lounge in San Francisco, where he will
celebrate EFF's two decades as only he can, with the help of many EFF
legends and luminaries!

DJs Adrian & the Mysterious, the duo that founded the seminal,
globe-trotting mashup party "Bootie," will get people moving with
their genre-mashing blend of tracks, with guest DJs dropping sets
throughout the evening.

*EFF's 20th Birthday Fundraiser with Adam Savage and Surprise Special Guests!*

Wednesday, February 10, 2010, at 8 PM
DNA Lounge
375 Eleventh Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

We'll be asking for a $30 donation at the door to fund our work
defending your digital freedom.  Purchase tickets in advance from the
DNA Lounge:

http://www.dnalounge.com/calendar/2010/02.html#10

This is an all ages event. Please RSVP to events@eff.org.

*VIP Event with Adam Savage, John Perry Barlow, Mitch Kapor, John
Gilmore, Mark Klein, Steve Jackson and more!*

Join EFF for a special VIP event with Adam Savage, and EFF founders
and lumanaries! For a special donation of $250, you're invited to
attend our VIP event before the birthday party, where you can meet
many of the amazing people who helped EFF reach this historic
milestone. Special VIP donors receive a free admission ticket to the
birthday party, which starts immediately afterward, as well as a
commemorative EFF 20th Anniversary poster. The VIP event begins at 7
PM.

For access to this special reception, visit the VIP Event page:
http://secure.eff.org/happybirthday

See you there!

Katina Bishop
Development Director