2010 Jan 29 21:40

Re: [vox] [FWD: State of CA endorses Open Source Software]

Re: [vox] [FWD: State of CA endorses Open Source Software]

Hooray!

There. ;-)

>> 9. License must not contaminate other software; and

What do they mean by this? Can't be the virulence of the GPL, I think,
because that would exclude all kinds of software that they probably want
to use. Is this to exclude stuff like "You may use this program only if
any other program os O/S you use it with is OSS?"

Till