2010 Jan 28 10:36

[vox] [fwd] Last Chance to Submit a Proposal [to present at OSCONin Portland]

----- Forwarded message from O'Reilly Open Source Convention -----

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:05:19 -0800
From: "O'Reilly Open Source Convention"
Subject: Last Chance to Submit a Proposal

If you would like to view this information in your browser, click here:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zni1manvlm96mjeuht03v7aofh7c4gl0j5carsfg

How Are You Making It Happen With Open Source?
Share your Innovations Onstage at OSCON

Are you a developer with a winning technique? A hacker who created a
system that everyone will be using next year? A sys admin who has
found ways to be more productive? An engineer writing better code? An
IT manager with a new model for using open source to add to the bottom
line? If so, we invite you to submit a proposal to speak at OSCON.