January 6: Social gathering
2010 Jan 25 22:19

[vox] LUGOD Donations Deposited, Financials Updated

[vox] LUGOD Donations Deposited, Financials Updated

All,

Donations from the 1/18/2010 meeting have been deposited into the group's account
at Golden 1. The group spent $205.32 on food and supplies, and received $196.76.
This brings our checking account balance to $707.65. The "Finances" section of
the LUGOD website has been updated to reflect the expenditures and contributions.

This balance does NOT include a $100 anonymous contribution toward the food and
supplies for the 11th Anniversary Meeting, as these funds were received by Bill
Kendrick following the meeting. Bill will either deposit these funds, or provide them
to me at an upcoming social, or group meeting.

Thanks to all who attended our 11th Anniversary Meeting, and a special thanks to
all who contributed time, resources, and/or funding to help make it such a success!

Thanks,
Greg